Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Woman vs. Mall…

Yesterday was a rough day. We’re overcoming some interesting ‘opportunities for solution’ at the office. I ate 12 Hershey Toffee Nuggets as a therapy of sorts. Unfortunately the only ‘therapeutic effect’ was an upset tummy.

When all else fails, I see my therapist… Mrs. Westfield Mall – her office is in UTC and she specializes in the ‘Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale’ method.

She’s there for me when I need her.

Comforting, loveable, expensive…

I rarely go to this mall and quickly found myself lost. There were 4 exits out of the GIANT Macy’s store and only ONE of them led to the mall. Thankfully I was able to use the skills I learned from ‘Man vs. Wild’ on the Discovery Channel to escape the store using plastic hangers and a few straight pins.

Chris got a raise last week. I kinda spent it. Or three months of it anyway.

I feel GREAT!

3 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

You bust me up:) Sounds like reasonable therapy to me!

Lizzie M. said...

Good therapy, it's probably cheaper than the "real thing" anyway!!

Deborah Hays said...

That's my girl!! Always trying to save Chris a buck. I can't imagine how much other therapists would have cost you! Lucky man I say.