Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pictures

Thought you might enjoy a few pictures from our trip to Ensenada...



Vending machine... condoms on the right, cigarettes on the left




The city streets



At our hotel balcony




Our hotel - Hotel Corona




And they have kids ride this thing?!?!






The fish market






















Yup, that's really in a window for all to see.









The view from our balcony





The bride and groom plus the Collin's folks.






Chris and I at dinner




The boys eating bacon wrapped hot dogs with mayonnaise.



Waiting for our bus ride home

3 comments:

TheFitnessFreak said...

You should have written, "bacon wrapped hot dogs". Gee, I'm so bummed I missed that:(

Lizzie M. said...

Great pics...well, aside from the "@$@#% for sale" :-)!

Lisa Gunn Magnus said...

Looks like all had fun and I am glad you did not get sick. I can't believe the things they sell down there. It was so good to see you all!
Lisa