Monday, June 11, 2007

It's time to sneak a peek...

Well...

I'm still keeping the house under wraps until it's...done-ish (I'm not sure we'll ever be 'done') but I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at some of the changes we've been making...





The kitchen. Best view in the house - when the So. Cal. smog lifts anyway. We can see across the Santee lakes and into the mountains. You can't see the mountains in the picture below because it's 'cloudy' *cough* smoggy. The sink is new... but you'll see it later.


The Dining Room curtains. Terrifically terrible picture but that's how I roll.

The Crown Molding in the Dining Room. Yup. That's all you're going to see of the Dining Room for now.



The Crown Molding in the Living Room and a tiny bit of the front door.



Our 50's hall cabinets. Old houses are cool.



Our Master Bedroom. Yup. Red. I love red.



That's it. Just a taste. I'm guessing we'll be 'done' in about 30 days. I'll give you all the before and after pictures.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Beks, I love the bedroom color!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are doing a great job! Can't wait to see the finished job. Love you, Grams

Lizzie M. said...

Love it!! Your front door looks just like ours! The colors are so cool-your room especially!

Can't wait to see the "final" product :-).

Deborah Hays said...

Just one minor thing......could you please iron the curtains? Love, mom

Bekah said...

I REFUSE to iron curtains. Gravity will do it for me.

Jenn said...

remember what i said, bekah? they'll straighten themselves out with gravity. who needs curtains? NOT US.